Community Clean Up Days - 2017
Last year's Clean Up Day in Chinatown
Each spring, local community groups organize clean up days to help clean up our streets and park spaces. This is a great way to meet your neighbours and beautify your community together! The City supports these efforts by providing garbage and recycling bags, as well as special pick ups for registered Clean Up Day events.
See below for a list of Clean Up Day activities in the ward:
Saturday, April 22
- Vermont Square Park organized by the Seaton Village Residents' Association (10am)
- St. Andrew's Playground organized by the Garment District Neighbourhood Association (10am)
- Canoe Landing Park organized by the CityPlace Residents' Association (10am)
- Clarence Square organized by the Toronto Entertainment District Residents' Association (10am)
- Litter and Glitter in Harbord Village organized by the Litter and Glitter Organizing Committee (10am at Piano Piano - 88 Harbord St)
- Chinatown - Spadina and Dundas intersection organized by the Chinatown BIA (10:30am)
- 250 Davenport (meet in the front lobby) organized by the Transitions 250 Team (11am)
Sunday, April 23
- Sonya's Parkette organized by Kensington Market Action Committee and the Kensington Market BIA (12pm)
For events organized by the Bathurst Quay Neighbourhood Association and the Koreatown BIA, contact our office for more details.